Cool and Creamy Raspberry Delight Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries or sliced strawberries
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 300° In a large bowl, mix flour and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto bottom of an ungreased 13x9-in. pan. Bake until set, 20-25 minutes (crust will not brown). Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. Beat first four filling ingredients until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; spread over crust.
- 3. For topping, add boiling water to gelatin; stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve. Add raspberries; stir until blended. Refrigerate until mixture begins to thicken, about 20 minutes. Spoon over filling. Refrigerate until set. If desired, serve with additional whipped topping. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 435 calories, 20g fat (13g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 233mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Cool and Creamy Raspberry Delight
"AMAZING! This is simply fantastic. I always get tons of compliments."
"This is so good! I make it with strawberries instead of raspberries though."
"This is a great dessert! I have made it a couple of times."
"SIMPLY the best! Each and every time I serve this tasty treat everyone wants the recipe...I will be making this for years to come! XLNT!!!!"
"This is now a family favorite! My mom asks for it all the time and we seem to always have it. Awesome recipe!"
"This was FABULOUS. I thought it might be a touch seedy from all the raspberries, but it wasn't. My mom doesn't like raspberry but this can be made with other fruits/gelatins (like strawberries)."
"I made this today for company, it was wonderful. No leftovers, darn it. Will definitely make it again."