- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- Lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, mix the first eight ingredients until blended. Add chicken, grapes, celery and pecans; toss to coat. Serve on lettuce. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCool & Crunchy Chicken Salad
"See, I have not made this. Looks like it is good though. It's not the recipe as such.Thing is - This is supposed to be "Dolly Parton's Favorite Recipes" and says used at her theme parks. B.S. This recipe was submitted by Sarah Smiley, Bangor, Maine.C'mon TasteofHome. We're not a bunch of zombies out here."
"I was concerned about the tartness in the dressing. But I made recipe as written and the sweetness of the grapes gave me peace of mind. This recipe is delicious and easy to make."