Cookies ‘n’ Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookie crumbs (about 11 cookies)
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and cookies.
- Spoon into crust. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight. May be frozen for up to 3 months. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 377 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 389mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Nov 5, 2014
Wonderful!!!! I made my own whipped cream,though, and used whipping cream instead of half and half!!!! Best! Pie ! Ever!
Jan 2, 2012
Super easy cookies and cream pie when the kids were requesting it.
Dec 22, 2011
Tastes like ice cream, my grandaughters love it!