Cookies ‘n’ Cream Fluff
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks
- Additional broken cookies, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and cookies.
- Spoon into dessert dishes. Top with additional cookies if desired. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 349 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 450mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Mar 17, 2013
I made this recipe, but I used skim milk, light cool whip and reduced fat oreos. I also used 24 crushed cookies rather than 15. So good!!
Oct 1, 2011
I've made this recipe quite a few times and it is very easy and very tasty.I have tried different pudding and cookie combinations and had great results each time.Banana pudding and vanilla sandwich cookies tastes similar to real banana pudding.