Cookies & Cream Truffle Balls
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + freezing
Makesabout 3 dozen
- 1 package (14.3 ounces) Oreo cookies
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips, melted
- Green jimmies and sprinkles, optional
- Pulse cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Add cream cheese; pulse just until blended. Refrigerate, covered, until firm enough to shape.
- Shape mixture into 1-in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Freeze, covered, several hours or overnight.
- Dip balls in melted chips; allow excess to drip off. Return to pans. If desired, sprinkle immediately with jimmies and sprinkles; let stand until set. Store in covered containers in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 truffle: 117 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 73mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 15, 2017
I've been making these for several years. They are very rich but oh so yummy! I add a tsp of coconut oil to the chips for smoother easier dipping.
Dec 1, 2016
I made these truffle balls for Thanksgiving, and they were a big hit. My granddaughters ate almost all of them, and they requested them for Christmas.