"This creamy make-ahead dessert is perfect for company," remarks Julie Sterchi of Jackson, Missouri. Convenience foods—including instant pudding, frozen whipped topping, cookies and prepared crumb crust—make it a treat for the cook, too.
Recommended: Cookies and Cream Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookie crumbs (about 11 cookies)
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and cookies.
- Spoon into crust. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight. May be frozen for up to 3 months. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cookies 'n' Cream Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p34
Reviews forCookies 'n' Cream Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 5, 2014
"Wonderful!!!! I made my own whipped cream,though, and used whipping cream instead of half and half!!!! Best! pie ! Ever!"
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2011
"Tastes like ice cream, my grandaughters love it!"