- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks
- Additional broken cookies, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and cookies.
- Spoon into dessert dishes. Top with additional cookies if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCookies 'n' Cream Fluff
"I made this recipe, but I used skim milk, light cool whip and reduced fat oreos. I also used 24 crushed cookies rather than 15. So good!!"