Cookies & Cream Truffle Balls Recipe
- 1 package (14.3 ounces) Oreo cookies
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips, melted
- Green jimmies and sprinkles, optional
- 1. Pulse cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Add cream cheese; pulse just until blended. Refrigerate, covered, until firm enough to shape.
- 2. Shape mixture into 1-in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Freeze, covered, several hours or overnight.
- 3. Dip balls in melted chips; allow excess to drip off. Return to pans. If desired, sprinkle immediately with jimmies and sprinkles; let stand until set. Store in covered containers in the refrigerator. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 ball: 117 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 73mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Cookies & Cream Truffle Balls
"I've been making these for several years. They are very rich but oh so yummy! I add a tsp of coconut oil to the chips for smoother easier dipping."