Cookie Pudding Pots
You can make this dessert seasonal by changing what you "plant" in the cookie pudding. For a harvest party, replace the strawberry rose garnish with mini candy pumpkins. And kids love finding gummy worms in their pots.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 new terra-cotta flowerpots (3-1/2-inch diameter)
- 4 cups cold whole milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 7 Oreo cookies, crushed, divided
- 6 medium fresh strawberries
- 12 mint sprigs
- Line flowerpots with plastic wrap; set aside. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of cookie crumbs into each flowerpot. Top each with 2/3 cup pudding; sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Cut each strawberry to resemble a rose.
- Garnish each pot with a strawberry rose and mint sprigs. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 232 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 416mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Sweet Strawberry Pudding Cookie Pots in Country Woman May 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.