Cookie Pretzel Peanut Bark
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + standing
- 1-1/4 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups pretzel sticks, broken into pieces
- 1-1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 14 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in the pretzels, peanuts and cookies.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls into miniature paper liners or onto waxed paper. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 58 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 51mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Mar 31, 2017
This was a great after-school treat!
Dec 10, 2011
My 4 & 2 yr. olds really enjoyed breaking everything up for these. It was the perfect recipe for a busy mom with toddlers, & they are really yummy too!
Dec 21, 2010
I made this recipe with about a half pound more than it called for!! I just added a little more of everything and it came out amazing!!! My family will love this for Christmas!!! Side not- to get the 96 servings it calls for make sure you drop small clumps not huge ones like mine, mine made about 4 1/2 dozen.
Dec 13, 2010
This is awesome-and so easy to make...I didn't measure so much as eyeball, but I've never had so many compliments on something so easy!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.