The kids will have a blast making these fun chocolate covered treats. Decorate into flower shapes, smiley faces or even rainbows!—Maria Regakis of Somerville, Massachusetts
Recommended: 42 Desserts That Are Just Too Cute
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 20 vanilla wafers
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- 4 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, chopped
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- M&M's miniature baking bits, optional
- Spread peanut butter over the flat side of 10 vanilla wafers, about 1 teaspoon on each. Top each with a Popsicle stick and another vanilla wafer. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; freeze for 7 minutes.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip cookie pops into chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Return to baking sheet.
- Decorate with baking bits if desired. Freeze for 5-6 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Cookie Pops in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p31
Reviews forCookie Pops
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 13, 2010
"My grandson and I made these-such fun!"