Cookie Lime Parfaits
When Becky Gillespie from Boulder, Colorado needs a simple refreshing dessert, she dishes up these pretty parfaits.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups lime sherbet, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/4 cup broken Oreo cookies
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped macadamia nuts
- In a bowl, combine sherbet and lime peel. Spoon into chilled parfait glasses. Sprinkle with cookies and nuts.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 305 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 305mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1 fruit.
Originally published as Cookie Lime Parfaits in Light & Tasty June/July 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.