Cookie Dessert Recipe
- 36 crisp chocolate chip cookies
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1. Quickly dip cookies completely in milk. Place 12 of the cookies in an ungreased 8-in. square dish; top with a third of the whipped topping. Repeat layers twice. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 9 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies.
1 each: 354 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.