"This no-bake treat tastes so good that no one believes how quickly it comes together," writes June Smith from her home in Byron Center, Michigan. "The recipe calls for just five ingredients and can easily be doubled or tripled...just use a larger pan."
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 36 crisp chocolate chip cookies
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Quickly dip cookies completely in milk. Place 12 of the cookies in an ungreased 8-in. square dish; top with a third of the whipped topping. Repeat layers twice. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup; sprinkle with nuts.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies.