- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 pound zucchini (about 3 small), cubed
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Saute zucchini and garlic for 3 to 4 minutes. Add pimientos, corn, salt if desired and lemon pepper; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Sprinkle with cheese and heat until cheese melts. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forContinental Zucchini
"Great recipe for the summer garden bounty"