- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until fluffy. Add Parmesan cheese, parsley, onion, garlic, thyme and pepper. Mix until well blended. Spoon into a small container. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 1 cup.
Reviews forContinental Cheese Spread
"I skipped the garlic and used extra onion. Also I substituted seasoned salt for the thyme. I like it better than a cheese ball because it spreads better."