Contest-Winning Strawberry Salsa Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup prepared Catalina salad dressing
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, green pepper, onions and parsley. Stir in the salad dressing, hot pepper sauce and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 3 cups.
1/4 cup: 41 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 88mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Contest-Winning Strawberry Salsa
"I was expecting too sweet but it was surprisingly fresh"
"I brought this to a couple picnics and it has been a big hit! easy to make and delicious!"