- 14 vanilla wafers, divided
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 snack-size cups (3-1/2 ounces each) vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon baking cocoa
- Set aside four vanilla wafers; coarsely crush remaining wafers. Divide wafer crumbs between two dessert dishes.
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. Drizzle over wafer crumbs. Spoon pudding into dessert dishes. Top with whipped topping; sprinkle with cocoa. Garnish with reserved vanilla wafers. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forContest-Winning Easy Tiramisu
"tkarinas--why do you even send in a revue? You are not reviewing the recipe. Pay attention! This is delicious."
"I'm sure the recipe is good BUT you really shouldn't call it tiramisu. Tiramisu is made with brandy, coffee, chocolate and cream. This is NOT tiramisu! This is a pudding treat."
"easy! I did this on the spur of the moment and had to use what I had in the pantry and that meant Sugarfree vanilla pudding..AWESOME!!!"
"fast and easy and everyone loved it i will definitely make it again"
"This recipe sounds fantastic.I am having company tomoroow and i will make it for them. As for the tkanris...thats your loss not the rest of us who like Tiramisu."
"I should not be rating this excellent recipe again but I had to explain myself. This recipe deserves 6 stars but I cannot get more than one star to lite up."
"Fablous recipe! will continue to make again and again."
"I agree with every single review except the one from tkarinas. Just a suggestion, this is to rate a recipe you have tried or based on would try because it is something you like. I also love tiramisu. This was so incredibly easy and yummy, yummy, yummy... oh did I say it was good???"
"Fantastic, simple, healthy and delicious. I agree with those of you who questioned why tkarinas would review a recipe for a treat she/he would never have in her/his home or why Taste of Home would even accept his/her non review."