- 2 cups (16 ounces) 2% cottage cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese and cream cheese. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soups, milk, onion and salt.
- Spread half of the chicken mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with three noodles. Spread with half of the cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Toss stuffing mix with butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forContest-Winning Chicken Lasagna
"My husband & I both agreed that this recipe is very bland and "needed something". I won't be making this again."
"The sauce is pretty thin on this lasagna and I wish it had more layers. Overall pretty good and I will make it again but I will probably tweek it a little when I do."
"By far my favorite recipe to use for company or taking a meal to someone. Everyone loves it, even kids! I use bread crumbs instead of stuffing to keep down on the salt."
"My Husband and kids loved this recipe. i used a cranberry stuffing on the top and my family loved it. plus always enough left over for another night. I used more than 6 noodles i think i used 9. 6 just didn't cover enough"
"Instead of stuffing mix, use Panko crumbs mixed with shredded mozzarella cheese. Extra crunch with a cheesy taste."
"This was very good....but I added a little thyme....gave it a little zip."
"Yum,Very good- delicious on a cool fall evening!"
"This sounds good but is there any way to get the nutritional values of it?Bev A."