- 1-1/2 cups refrigerated or frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup cauliflowerets
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Ina large saucepan, cook tortellini according to package directions; drain. In a bowl, combine the tortellini, vegetables and garlic. Sprinkle with cheese. Combine the salad dressing and hot pepper sauce; pour over salad and toss gently. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forConfetti Tortellini Salad
"This may be the recipe for a salad to accompany the Italian Meatball Subs. Yum! Even the Gingerbread Teddy Bear Cookies go with this Holiday Meal! Check out the Recipe Box for other recipes that could go together well!"
"I made this and it was excellent! I added some marinated artichoke hearts and red onion. Lovely to look at and everyone really liked it!"