Confetti Spaghetti Pie
Getting everyone to the dinner table is never a problem when I bake up this great pie. It's filling, plus it's packed with vitamins from all the veggies.—Ruth Lee, Troy, Ontario
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 30 min. + standing
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Break spaghetti in half; cook according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water; set aside. In a skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato paste, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss the spaghetti and eggs. Stir in peas, beans, broccoli, tomato mixture, 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese. Transfer to a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes. run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; remove sides. Cut into wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 255 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 123mg cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 12g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.