Confetti Scrambled Eggs Recipe
There's nothing like a bright-eyed breakfast to start your day off right. Pretty pepper pieces peek out from these extra-special scrambled eggs.
- 12 eggs
- 6 tablespoons half-and-half cream, milk or water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a bowl, beat the eggs, cream, salt and pepper until combined; set aside.
- 2. In a large skillet, saute the peppers and onions in butter for 2 minutes. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Remove from the heat; stir in cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 416 calories, 31g fat (16g saturated fat), 694mg cholesterol, 725mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Confetti Scrambled Eggs
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC