Confetti Scrambled Eggs
There's nothing like a bright-eyed breakfast to start your day off right. Pretty pepper pieces peek out from these extra-special scrambled eggs.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 12 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons half-and-half cream, milk or water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, cream, salt and pepper until combined; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute the peppers and onions in butter for 2 minutes. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Remove from the heat; stir in cheese. Serve immediately.