- 1 cup cooked small pasta shells
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red apple
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing, yogurt and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in the apple and walnuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forConfetti Pea Salad
"I thought this was pretty good. With all of the ingredients, 2 servings did not seem worth the effort. I made 4x the recipe except only did 2x the celery, colored pepper, chicken, and walnuts based on what I had. I used yogurt ranch dressing and used some green onion for the red. For the apple I did half apple and half halved grapes, per a similar recipe. The grapes were a great sub. I just added salt and pepper to taste. This made for a filling salad this weekend. ty"