Confetti Guacamole Recipe
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium tomato, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Corn or tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, mash avocados. Gently stir in the corn, beans, tomato, lemon juice, onion, jalapeno, garlic and salt. Serve immediately with chips. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 72 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 123mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Confetti Guacamole
"This is a great & easy recipe that goes great with so many things. I did add a dash of ground cumin & I substituted red onions for green to give even more variety in color to an already colorful dish."
"If it's "Oh so colorful..." then why does it not have a picture to present that?"