Confetti Corn Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (7 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- In a small bowl, combine the corn, olives, peppers and radishes. Add salad dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 157 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 705mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 23, 2015
I thought this was just okay, but not great.
Dec 9, 2014
Great combination of ingredients. Nice taste!
Jul 19, 2013
Really delicious. Loved the combination of ingredients and crisp texture. I was happy to find that I had everything already in my fridge - I kept going and added chopped scallions. Thanks for sharing!
Apr 17, 2011
I have made this several times (even doubling the recipe when entertaining) always to great reviews. I do omit the radishes and use Fat-free Italian dressing which gives the dish a little more zest and also makes it healthier.