Confetti Broccoli Slaw
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, green pepper, tomato, onion, salt and pepper. In a blender or food processor, combine the dressing ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour over coleslaw and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 236 calories, 17g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 426mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 29, 2018
So delicious! I had never made broccoli slaw using a mayo based dressing but it was very tasty! I used grape tomatoes sliced instead of seeding a tomato. I will be making this on a regular basis!