- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped*, optional
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinegar, oil, chili powder and sugar;. shake well. Pour over bean mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forConfetti Bean Salad
"Great recipe! We make it all the time now!"
"Excellent! Does anyone know if this can be frozen? Or jarred? Thank you!"