- 4 swordfish or halibut steaks (7 ounces each)
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place fish in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the artichokes, tomatoes and shallots; spread over fish. Drizzle with butter and lemon juice.
- Cover and bake at 425° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-7 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCompany Swordfish
"This recipe is wonderful! My husband, who is NOT a fish fan even liked it. easy to prepare!"