Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Place 1 in. water in a small saucepan; add cauliflower. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a small skillet, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. Add the cauliflower, bouillon, wine and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 103 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 319mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Sep 18, 2017
I can not even believe how delicious this was. Not difficult at all either.
Jan 20, 2014
I think this is a very nice change from the way I normally make cauliflower. I made this using leftover cauliflower that was already cooked. I omitted the chicken bouillon as I couldn't find them . Liked the parmesan flavor instead of a cheddar cheese sauce you put on some vergetables. Will make it again.
Sep 25, 2012
So simple and delicious!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.