Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Place 1 in. water in a small saucepan; add cauliflower. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a small skillet, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. Add the cauliflower, bouillon, wine and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 103 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 319mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Sep 18, 2017
I can not even believe how delicious this was. Not difficult at all either.
Jan 20, 2014
I think this is a very nice change from the way I normally make cauliflower. I made this using leftover cauliflower that was already cooked. I omitted the chicken bouillon as I couldn't find them . Liked the parmesan flavor instead of a cheddar cheese sauce you put on some vergetables. Will make it again.
Sep 25, 2012
So simple and delicious!