Need a holiday treat fast? Try these popular bar cookies now with a holiday look thanks to white chocolate chips swirled with red & green. Always one of my favorites!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips swirled with red & green
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in 9 x 13 baking pan; remove from oven. Sprinkle Graham cracker crumbs over butter. Sprinkle cracker crumbs with coconut & walnuts. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top. Sprinkle with white chocolate chips swirled with red & green & semi-sweet chocolate chips over sweetened condensed milk. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack. Yield 24-36 bars. Yield: serves 1