Everytime mom served this bright green festive salad we'd ask why it was called Watergate salad. Every time she'd come up with yet another far fetched story! To this day I have no idea WHY it is Truly names Watergate Salad.
- 1 Box Instant Pistachio pudding mix
- 1 Tub Cool Whip
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachio nuts or pecans
- Blend pudding mix with undrained can of pineapple and stir until well blended. Add marshmallow and nuts. Fold in Cool Whip. refrigerate until ready to serve. Easy and Delish! Yield: serves 8