Growing up my husband loved butterscotch anything.
- 1 pgk.yellow cake mix
- 1 sm. pkg. vanilla pudding
- 2 c. whole milk
- 1-2 cups chopped pecans toasted
- 1 1/2 c butterscotch chips
- sweetened whipped cream or ice cream
- mix cake mix, dry pudding with milk. toast nuts put in a greased 13 x 9 " pan and pour the mix in. on top spead the butterscotch chips and pecans . Bake 30 to 45 min. til done.serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Delish! ver rich. Yield: serves 10
Reviews forHornet's nest cake
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2011
"a real keeper: easy to make, on 250 cal per serving, looks and serves great! will make it again for Easter."