These are so pretty with their beautiful cranberry color. Super easy to prepare since there are only four ingredients. You can serve them as an appetizer or as I did as a main course with mashed potatoes and gravy. They would also be good over rice.
- 24 mini frozen Italian Meat balls, or any type you like
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed lightly
- 1/2 tbs chili garlic sauce
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce or any other cranberry sauce leftovers
- Put everything except meatballs into your pot, heating on medium heat, on stove top, stir until all is well combined. Add meatballs, stir, cover, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until meatballs are all nice and hot. Stir frequently to make sure they cook evenly. Yield: serves 4