A simple picnic friendly pasta salad eager to please a crowd as you're excited to gather with friends and family.
- 2 cups, about 32 oz. spaghetti pasta, drained
- 1 cucumber, noodled
- 1 fresh carrot, cleaned and shredded
- 1 fresh pineapple. cored and cubed
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers, drained and julienne
- 1.5 lb cooked shrimp, de-vined
- 8 oz of fresh cheese, crumbled*
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 tsp Stella Bistro Foods Universalt
- 2 dashes Stella Bistro Foods Rustic Italian Sultry Spice
- In a medium bowl, add cucumber and Italian dressing. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add spaghetti pasta. shredded carrots, and roasted red bell peppers. Add Stella Bistro Foods Universalt. Toss moderately. Add cucumber with Italian dressing to large bowl. Toss until coated, about 5 to 6 times. Add pineapple. Toss lightly. Add shrimp and Stella Bistro Foods Rustic Italian Sultry Spice. Lightly toss. Garnish and serve with crumbled cheese. Yield: serves 5