Comforting Hash Brown Casserole
"One of my favorite potato dishes, this recipe is creamy and comforting. It freezes well, so it's great make-ahead dish to take along when you're RVing," says Carole Alexander of Norton, Ohio.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- In a small saucepan, combine the soup, water, onion and pepper. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until heated through. Stir in cheese until melted. Remove from the heat; stir in hash browns.
- Transfer to a 3-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.