- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 6 cups cauliflowerets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and sliced
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- In a large bowl, toss the broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, onion and olives. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine dressing mix, oil and vinegar; shake well. Pour over salad and toss. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews forColorful Vegetable Salad
"Made this for Easter as I was asked to bring a salad. Everyone loved it! We all agreed that you could use most any combination of vegetables. They ate it all! Came home and made another small batch for myself!"
"I have added red, yellow, green and orange peppers as well as red cabbage to this and everyone loves it. They just add more color and flavor. Still excellent with or without my additions. You can't go wrong with this wonderful salad."
"Very easy recipe to make and very tasty. We let the veggies marinate for 2.5 hours instead of 3 hours as recommended and it was still good."
"My picky husband loves this salad."
"It was super easy and flavorful."