Here's a tasty way to get your daily veggies. Our Test Kitchen sprinkled this crisp-tender medley with fresh parsley, lemon juice and coriander. It's a quick side dish for any meal.
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 1-1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute squash in oil for 3 minutes. Add peas and tomatoes; saute 2-3 minutes longer or until squash is crisp-tender. Sprinkle with the parsley, lemon juice, coriander, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Colorful Vegetable Medley in Country Woman June/July 2007, p36
Reviews forColorful Vegetable Medley
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2017
"Love this recipe. I also add a few slices of red onion."