Colorful Turkey Salad Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 12 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- In a small saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, marmalade, hoisin sauce and pepper flakes. Cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until blended, stirring occasionally. Cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, red pepper, onion, cucumber, mango, avocado, pecans, ginger and cranberry mixture. Spoon onto lettuce leaves; sprinkle with herbs. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 317 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 5g fiber), 23g protein.
Dec 11, 2017
Fairly tasty way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers
Aug 3, 2010
I made this recipe this past weekend for a bridal shower and it was absolutely delicious!! I got so many compliments and requests for the recipe, this is definitely a keeper!! My only substitution was ground turkey instead of cubed.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.