Colorful Tomato ‘n’ Mozzarella Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + standing
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 medium yellow tomatoes, sliced
- 2 medium red tomatoes, sliced
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Arrange spinach on a platter; top with tomato and cheese slices. Sprinkle with basil, salt and pepper. Drizzle with vinegar and oil. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 132 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 218mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 6, 2013
So yummy! I chopped it all just to make it easier to dish and eat. Everyone loved it!
Aug 4, 2010
I don't like any type of salad dressings. it was still great--and simple to make. The fresh basil really makes this delicious.
Aug 26, 2009
Skipped the spinach, just because I didn't have any. Still made a great side salad.