- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- In a large saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients; bring to a boil. Stir in rice. Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forColorful Rosemary Rice
"easy to make and delicious. My husband (who normally doesn't like rice) and my daughter (who is not big on cooked carrots) couldn't get enough.To make with regular rice - cook rice; saute other ingredients and mix into cooked rice; heat through"