Colorful Roasted Veggies
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 4 medium carrots, julienned
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 1 large green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 5 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 5 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine vegetables. In a small bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper until blended. Drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 88 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Jan 2, 2014
This was good but not great, I felt it was somewhat bland in flavor.
May 26, 2013
I love the lemon tangyness. It's easy to make and it's light and tasty
Dec 31, 2011
I made this for a potluck and it was well received. It was quick and easy and I will make it againm
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.