- 4 medium carrots, julienned
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 1 large green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 5 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 5 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper until blended. Drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat. Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forColorful Roasted Veggies
"This was good but not great, I felt it was somewhat bland in flavor."
"I love the lemon tangyness. It's easy to make and it's light and tasty"