Colorful Pasta with Ham
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon each celery salt, garlic powder and pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish, combine the pasta, ham, corn, 1 cup cheese and 3/4 cup onions. In a bowl, combine the broth, soup, milk and seasonings. Pour over pasta mixture; mix well.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 478 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 1299mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 2, 2014
I made this four stars somewhat on the quick and easy factor. It was tasty and my family liked it. It uses basic ingredients in your pantry and helped out on a day I didn't have much time. Instead of the fried onions, I crushed chips on top.
Apr 17, 2012
Makes lots and we loved the french fried onions on the top. I was hoping the sauce would be thicker but otherwise a very good casserole.
Mar 8, 2012
I absolutely LOVE this recipe. I make it all the time for both my family and as a freezer meal for others. I often divide it between two 8x8 pans.