- 1-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute zucchini and onion in oil until tender. Stir in the tomatoes, soup, cheese, milk, basil and mustard.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring often. Drain macaroni; toss with vegetable cheese sauce.
1-1/2 cups: 511 calories, 31g fat (14g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 1087mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 5g fiber), 20g protein.