Colorful Frozen Yogurt
Here's a beautiful, low-fat recipe for sunny days. Not only is it a pretty dessert, but blending the berries into the vanilla yogurt is simple. I serve the honey-topped yogurt in martini glasses with mint leaves for garnishes. —Tiffany Blepp, Olathe, Kansas
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 3 pints low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt, softened, divided
- 1-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1-1/4 cups frozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed
- 1-1/4 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 12 teaspoons honey
- Place one pint of frozen yogurt in a blender; add peaches. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a freezer-safe container; cover and freeze. Repeat twice, making a batch of blueberry frozen yogurt and a batch of strawberry frozen yogurt.
- Using a small scoop or melon baller, scoop each flavor of yogurt onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze until firm.
- For each serving, place two scoops of each flavor in individual dessert dishes. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon honey.
Editor’s Note: We used a melon baller to make the small scoops of frozen yogurt.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 143 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.