- 1-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 3 medium), peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups granola without raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place potatoes in a large saucepan with water to cover; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, until tender, 10-15 minutes. Drain.
- Toss cranberries with sugar, orange juice and salt; spread half of the mixture in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with half of the potatoes. Repeat layers. Dot with butter.
- Bake, covered, until cranberries are tender, about 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with granola. Bake 10 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forColorful Cranberry Sweet Potato Bake
"Super easy-loved the cranberry flavor."