- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 miniature sweet peppers, julienned
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) couscous
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute peppers, onion and garlic until tender, 2-3 minutes. Stir in broth, water, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forColorful Couscous
"I added sliced zucchini. Very tasty!"