- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (13 ounces) corn relish
- 1/2 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet orange pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forColorful Corn 'n' Bean Salad
"I liked it, my family didn't. Hubby said it needed vinegar. He's strange! LOL! Will take to family cookout on Sat."
"Very easy to make with the corn relish as the sauce. Everyone like it. Very light and tasty."
"I need to add that the leftovers; 24 hours later were much better. Very tasty. I would raise my rating to 4 stars if the site allowed."
"This was good but not great. It might taste good as a dip with tortilla chips instead of a salad."
"Dibble1-corn relish is available here in the midwest (Iowa) in jars like pickle relish. My grama used to can her own. It is usually corn, red &/or green peppers, onion, maybe tomatoes, maybe celery with a tangy sweet 'dressing' (often vinegar and sugar and oil, etc. It would be sold with the pickles. Hope that helps.There are recipes for fresh corn relish here on TOH as well as other sights."
"What is corn relish? I checked all our major food stores and health food store, and no one even knew what it was, let alone know where I could get it."