- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 pound), cut into thin strips
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1/4 cup dry red wine or reduced-sodium beef broth
- 6 tablespoons fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute beef, pepper and 2 tablespoons soy sauce in 2 teaspoons oil until meat is no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- Saute the onion and garlic in remaining oil for 1 minute. Stir in the red peppers, wine and remaining soy sauce; bring to a boil. Return beef to the pan; simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Spread ranch dressing over one side of each tortilla; sprinkle with lettuce, tomato and green onions. Spoon about 3/4 cup beef mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forColorful Beef Wraps
"My whole family enjoyed these! Very good!"
"These are restaurant quality. I used caesar salad dressing because that's what I had in the house, and I don't think I noticed a difference. They are super quick to make. They reminded me of soft tacos but this recipe had less sodium than the taco sauce I usually use, and I think these tasted far better. Will be making this recipe many more times to come. Thanks for sharing!"